Friday 11 February 2011

Invasion and departure (CNY period)

These new members are really serious about being a toastmaster!!!!! Many of them have already paid the fees, some of them are even prepared to contest!!!! Seasoned members, prepare for the invasion of the century.


So who's leaving us? I believe is the Q of the week.

Answer:.........Qin Mei

Yes, I have just confirmed with Qin Mei that she is gonna be leaving for Australia on 12th of Feb

We had a farewell dinner with her on the 10th of Feb at Mcdonald's Uptown. We talked, joked and reminisced about our time in toastmasters and how different were our paths leading us.

I remember Qin Mei as the senior member in HELP Toastmasters when I first joined last year. She is a good friend, great mentor and amazing presenter. I hope she does well in whatever she wants to in the future and keep in touch with us old friends.

Next week on HELP UC toastmasters...............

Members sign up and prep for the club contest
And
an old friend visits to give sound advice

You know you love me,
XOXO Ivan
VPPR

No comments:

Our Location


View HELP University Toastmasters Club in a larger map